General Data Protection regulation (GDPR) presents an opportunity for organisations to understand the key risks associated with personal data and establish privacy-driven design principles into their business operations. Our data protection services help you at every stage of the GDPR compliance readiness process – from identifying personal data, to helping you facilitate an understanding of privacy within your organisation and spreading awareness about the legislation, and to building a roadmap and assisting in all aspects of remediation and compliance with GDPR.
- Perform a data protection impact assessment to measure the impact to your business of the failure to protect personal data in accordance with GDPR, enabling you to systematically analyse a particular project or system
- Use our GDPR Health check to help you define, map and protect your personal data so that you can prepare for life under GDPR
- Provide strategy & remediation support to help you with risk assessments, roadmaps and all aspects of remediation and compliance with GDPR
- Perform a data mapping exercise to help you identify, classify and discover data in your organisation
- Organise GDPR awareness workshops to facilitate an understanding of privacy and GDPR legislative changes in your organisation
- Perform GDPR compliance assessments for Cloud to assess the privacy risks that are associated with the use of cloud-based applications in your organisation
If you would like to develop new plans for business continuity and disaster recovery, we will:
- Work with you to develop plans that are functional, effective and customised to your needs
- Design and implement the technical infrastructure that fulfils your plan requirements
Either way, we work with you to establish a plan for proactively avoiding disasters, reducing the impacts should one occur, and for helping your business return to normal as quickly as possible. And we provide this concerted and well-developed effort without breaking the budget!
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you.