We go beyond basic risks and vulnerabilities by incorporating a top-down business view of your organisation coupled with bottom-up analysis of your operations.
We work with you to :
- Determine your business objectives, goals and constraints.
- Identify the risks of greatest concern within your industry, and the regulatory compliance and governance requirements that apply.
- Carry out in-depth 'best-practice' review of your operations, security systems, policies and controls.
- Interview your staff to establish whether they are adhering to your security policies, gaps they have identified and problems they experience.
- Check whether your security documentation is up-to-date, complete and understandable.
- Recommend any necessary technical security assessments such as penetration testing, web application testing and others.
After our assessment, you will :
- Know where your business is most at risk.
- Recognise your current information security profile.
- Understand existing security gaps, risks and vulnerabilities.
- Be aware of regulations and standards that apply.
- Find out how your risks could impact your strategic, operational and financial objectives.
- Receive practical risk mitigation recommendations, ranked by cost and effort.